Dear CFAC Guest,
We are so excited to see you at the Couture for a Cause Joys of Life event on June 4 at 7pm!
Here’s a few tips to make your evening perfect!
1) Make sure you print your ticket. Everyone received an email with their ticket. If you lost your email than simply go to http://ticketbud.com/print_tickets and request your ticket be resent to you. Any issues please email email@example.com with the name you bought your ticket under and we will resend you your ticket. In case you do arrive without a ticket (and that is not recommended) please make sure you know whose name the ticket is under as we will have a list.
2) The Fashion Show starts at 8:30pm sharp so try and arrive on time (7pm) so you can really enjoy the cocktail hour and the delicious food and signature drinks by Morrell Caterers. Speaking of drinks, carpool so you can enjoy those drinks.
3) Buy your raffles in advance either online or at Breezy’s (572 Central Avenue, Cedarhurst) where we will have bundled discounts. By buying your raffles in advance you can avoid long raffle lines and enjoy the cocktail hour even more!
4) Dress to Impress! Pants are fine, Jeans are not.
5) Bring a checkbook or credit card so you can purchase more raffle tickets if you want.
6) ONLY THOSE WITH TICKETS WILL BE ADMITTED. There will be no tickets sales at the door. Space is limited and we have sold to capacity. Please make sure your friends/family understand. No one will be let in without tickets.
7) Most importantly, please have a wonderful time and if you have any questions that evening look for those wearing the CFAC T-shirt. Know that every single person involved with this event, from the raffle seller to the admission woman to the seater to the photographer is 100% volunteering themselves for these amazing causes!
We look forward to the best CFAC event yet!
The CFAC Committee.